NDP leader has spent entire campaign hiding and dodging from his record
This provincial election is about trust and taxes, and the NDP continue to demonstrate a continued pattern of broken trust and higher taxes.
Wab Kinew has spent the entire election hiding from his personal and political record, but Manitobans deserve to know the truth – and that’s why we’ve been calling on him to answer these four simple questions:
- Why did he tell one story under oath about assaulting a taxi driver and a completely different one in his ‘tell-all’ book?
- In 2017, did he try to intimidate his ex-common-law wife about the domestic assault allegations she made against him?
- Will he release the Candidate Disclosure Form he completed to become an NDP candidate?
- Is he still profiting from his misogynist rap songs?
With the televised leader’s debate tonight, it is important for Wab Kinew and the NDP to finally come clean and answer these and four new questions raised during the campaign:
- Will Wab Kinew and the NDP kill Bill 7 – Progressive Conservative legislation that imposes tougher sanctions on impaired drivers?
- Has Wab Kinew ever engaged the legal services of, or has he ever been represented in court by NDP ‘star’ candidate, Mark Wasyliw?
- After going back to the Selinger NDP and hiring two NDP Rebel 5 members already, how many more rebels will Wab hire? Will Stan Struthers be next?
- After waffling on his position on the carbon tax 3 times in less than 3 months, how high will his NDP super carbon tax imposed on Manitobans be?
Like Wab Kinew’s ‘tell-all’ book, the risky NDP platform is also hiding many unanswered questions, omissions, and inaccuracies.
Manitobans are rightly asking “What else is he hiding?”
There is nothing new with Wab Kinew, and nothing new about New Democrats.
Manitobans know that Wab Kinew and the NDP are not worth the risk.